Satisfaction / Quality Measurement Services
Recognized as a leader in performance improvement for 25 years, Press Ganey partners with more than 10,000 healthcare organizations worldwide to create and sustain high performing organizations, and ultimately, improve the overall healthcare experience. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help clients operate efficiently, improve quality, increase market share and optimize reimbursement. Press Ganey works with clients from across the continuum of care – hospitals, medical practices, home care agencies and other providers – including 50% of all U.S. hospitals.
Specialties include healthcare patient satisfaction, physician engagement, employee engagement, quality improvement, safety culture, patient flow, community image, consulting, technology, core measures, e-measures and operational improvement.
Coding and Transcription
DocuVoice LLC is a marketing/consulting company that specializes in outsourced coding/transcription solutions to address healthcare needs. Its solutions also include ICD-10 assessment/training services, encoder software and Physician conducted chart reviews. The DocuVoice team works closely with you to design a custom program to address any of these areas by identifying your current situation at no charge.
If an opportunity exists for DocuVoice to offer solutions, they have a number of partner companies that specialize in providing outstanding solutions to address each of these areas. Ongoing, DocuVoice will continually monitor every project to make sure that the facility is delivered the highest quality and performance of any identified area of need.
Market Intelligence and Revenue Management
FOUR WAYS PDS HELPS HOSPITALS INCREASE REVENUE
The PDS revenue benchmarking software is an on-line paid claims database and reporting tool used by hospitals for:
Accurate Market Analysis
• Understand where the market leaders are going
• Learn where you stand relative to your peer group
• Spot market trends
• Drill down to see this data by service line, DRG, ER and outpatient procedure
Intelligent Strategic Planning
• Quantify the gap between current revenues and where you want to be
• Compare your contract yields
• Compare contract performance to case-mix and volume-adjusted external benchmarks that you can customize
• Set quantifiable revenue targets for each service line and payer
• Monitor your progress toward these goals
Smarter Business Development
• Understand the market before you decide to expand or add a service line
• Create pro-formas based on current, customized market intelligence
Effective Contract Negotiation
• Identify strengths and weakness in each contract
• Identify revenue enhancement opportunities
• Strengthen data-driven negotiation goals
• Identify opportunities for carve-outs, stop loss, per diems
• Use your market knowledge to negotiate with more conviction